• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,080
  • Views 804,537

Whickham

I think after project big picture the PL & F.A. want to punish Liverpool & United, I'm expecting more decisions against them.

Malky

Established Member
Seen a few places saying Van Dijk could be looking at 8-9 months out. If that's true then Pool are in for a rough season, especially just now when they're also missing Alisson.
Regardless of my hatred towards Liverpool, Pickford is a massive **** and he deserves a ban for that tackle.

GunnerShy

Seen a few places saying Van Dijk could be looking at 8-9 months out. If that's true then Pool are in for a rough season, especially just now when they're also missing Alisson.
Regardless of my hatred towards Liverpool, Pickford is a massive **** and he deserves a ban for that tackle.
If he's done an ACL he's finished.

That's a year minimum. But often 2 before (of ever) they find their old level. At 29 now, he will likely never be the same player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It happen i mean our club have at least player with knee injury every season will be interesting how van dijk will come out from this. But it's big blow for liverpool they lost the best CB in league and thier leader the backups are not that good either

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Wonder how the FA and media would have reacted if there was a English player on the receiving end and a foreign player being the culprit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wonder how the FA and media would have reacted if there was a English player on the receiving end and a foreign player being the culprit.
i don't know why should Pickford be banned these things happen and he goal keeper and jumped at the ball even if it was dangerous but that what goal keepers do specially in big games.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Should have got a 3 match ban after the match in my opinion - but anything more is just tears. Makes VAR ridiculous as it has not removed human error at all.

Pool's title credentials in tatters surely? Unless they just outscore everybody like season before last and they came pretty close.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Filth from Pickford, should definitely get a ban.
Found it amusing Liverpool complaining about VAR though, they get away with all sorts every week

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I know English media full of Liverpool supporters but to say Pickford should be banned for all season is bit ridiculous :lol:
I for one would welcome rules like that. VVD is going to be out 12 months. Let Pickford sit for that time. Or let someone have a jump like that on his knees. He such an idiot he doesn’t deserve to play.

I know these aren’t the rules but regardless if it was on purpose or not he should know better. He now has injured one of the PLs best players and impacted the title race. There needs to be a harsh punishment as far as I am concerned.

Top Bottom