• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best Player of the Emirates Era

Who do you consider to be the best player post Highbury?

• Total voters

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Kinda get what he means. Fantastic end product but his use of the ball was not always the best. Peak Sanchez improves us ten fold though.

I feel like, his use of the ball towards the end of his time was awful. In terms of his touch and vision, was always on point and used to constantly beat his man also, but got very predictable in the end and then just kept trying and trying to create.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I feel like, his use of the ball towards the end of his time was awful. In terms of his touch and vision, was always on point and used to constantly beat his man also, but got very predictable in the end and then just kept trying and trying to create.
He kept getting trying to create cos nobody else would. His use of the ball was always erratic but at his best, you could guarantee he'd make at least a couple of defence splitting passes a game. People shouldn't be too hard on Sanchez because he gave us 3 excellent season which is more than most of the current lot.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Imagine RvP, Sanchez and Fabregas in the same team. Wow.

If you voted Özil you're plain deluded.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Poor Cesc, went to different clubs and doesn't have a real one club legacy. Trying to build a legacy post career with Arsenal fans. I'd wager he regrets leaving in hindsight, but he won't admit it.
I’m sure he cries into his 2 PL medals every night :lol:

Breezy

Only clueless people won’t put Özil in their top 5.

Well obviously not because I didn’t.

tenor.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Is don't think any player we had ever reached as a high a level as RvP did between like December 2010 and May 2012, but because it's a relatively short period you lean toward Soler if you consider his form from 05 to 2010 before going on strike. In terms of impact Ramsey could be argued, I guess Özil in his first 3/4 seasons but both fall short in comparison to the former 2.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Stand by my Cesc vote but RVP had a shorter but sensational period. Also easy to forget how good Alexis was because of his suddenly plummet in performances at the end here and at United.

Nothing we have comes close to the best attacking talent we have had over the years. Fingers crossed for Saka and Martinelli.

Malky

Established Member
Imagine RvP, Sanchez and Fabregas in the same team. Wow.

If you voted Özil you're plain deluded.
Could also have Auba in there with them.. Auba Left, RVP at CF and Alexis on the right... **** it, could have Özil in the 10 and Cesc playing a deeper role.
What a force that team would be :drool:

Top Bottom