• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Özil is the only guy who basically picked what away games outside of London he fancied playing for us. No-one buys this back spasm rubbish that cropped up every time we had an away game north of Watford. Literally no other player would fans be fawning over like this, it's incredible. He pretty much treated it like he was doing us a favour by playing for us when we had made him one of the highest paid players in the league.

In terms of ability- Top 5 I've seen ever seen at Arsenal.
In terms of mentality and frailness- Bottom 3.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Özil is the only guy who basically picked what away games outside of London he fancied playing for us. No-one buys this back spasm rubbish that cropped up every time we had an away game north of Watford. Literally no other player would fans be fawning over like this, it's incredible. He pretty much treated it like the was doing us a favour by playing for us.

In terms of ability- Top 5 I've seen ever seen at Arsenal.
In terms of mentality and frailness- Bottom 3.

So disrespectful towards the club and Wenger to be honest.

Blaziken

Both great players, Ramsey the highest scoring CM in our history, big game performer, made team of the tournament in Euro 2016, left small club Arsenal for a genuine super club. Show some respect.

You’re watching Dani and El Neny now. Took 12 months for Dani to play a good game, that’s overrated.
Juve are not a "super club". ramsey and Özil are nowhere near peak PL midfielders like Gerrard, Scholes, Vieira etc.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Juve are not a "super club". ramsey and Özil are nowhere near peak PL midfielders like Gerrard, Scholes, Vieira etc.
First you call them overrated then you compare Ramsey to one of the greatest midfielders in the history of the game in Vieira? What’s your argument? You’re jumping all over the place.

Juve are a super club, with Milan, Utd, Liverpool, Real, Barcelona and Bayern. Arsenal aren’t a super club, aren’t even the biggest club in London now.

Blaziken

I said they were overrated not ****. All you gooners are going on like ramsey is a legend when he aint. Bayern M , real madrid, barcelona, United and liverpool are the only super clubs in terms of trophies, brand and fanbase

Kav

Established Member
I said they were overrated not ****. All you gooners are going on like ramsey is a legend when he aint. Bayern M , real madrid, barcelona, United and liverpool are the only super clubs in terms of trophies, brand and fanbase
Learn before you speak. Juventus along with AC Milan are Italian Super clubs. Juventus is the equivalent of Bayern to modern day football and Milan is a bit like Liverpool.

Kav

Established Member
Now that It appears Özil won’t play again until January or frankly ever. How would you guys sum up his career here?

For me: The slow sad decline. The Man went from something to nothing.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Now that It appears Özil won’t play again until January or frankly ever. How would you guys sum up his career here?

For me: The slow sad decline. The Man went from something to nothing.
sanchez cazorla ramsey Özil giroud was great while it lasted...and totally worth it. Then the club got rid of each one by one. Özil was the most stubborn, was the last man standing.

FluffyDoozi

If the club had no plans on playing him then why not just buy out his contract and get this over with?
Having him for the next year with him not playing a single minute is silly because it's going to be a cloud over the whole season. We really are a terribly run club.

We'll have to wait for the club leaks in the media in the coming days for what the **** is going on. No way this is just because he rejected the pay cut. That would be too petty. Billion dollar businesses are not run like that.
Shame this is how it ends for him. I remember how hyped I was after his debut at Sunderland. He deserved better.

Reactions: Kav

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Ladies and gentleman, it is my pleasure to welcome you to tonight’s orchestra of wailing.

On the trombone, @GDeep™.
On the violin, @kash2 .
On the drums, @Kav .
On the flute, @Fewtch .

And would you all give a special hand to tonight’s conductor, @Jury , who has dedicated the last few years to this evening. Enjoy!
The Broken Record boys.

scytheavatar

Established Member
If the club had no plans on playing him then why not just buy out his contract and get this over with?
Having him for the next year with him not playing a single minute is silly because it's going to be a cloud over the whole season. We really are a terribly run club.

We'll have to wait for the club leaks in the media in the coming days for what the **** is going on. No way this is just because he rejected the pay cut. That would be too petty. Billion dollar businesses are not run like that.
Shame this is how it ends for him. I remember how hyped I was after his debut at Sunderland. He deserved better.

If we buy out his contract what's there to stop Auba from playing **** deliberately so that we will buy out his contract? It is unclear to me what Özil deserves, just like how we can't kick him out of the squad neither can he demand we buy him out for fun and laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom