• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 1 (October 20 & 21)

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I'm doing better and better every day thank you! Just been hard after being attacked by Rex Banter for using cocaine once because I was tricked into it and now he is always using and it's just been hard to get grip on the reality!

But I feel stronger, I'm running again and got my 5 km under 28 minutes. Hopefully, I can keep improving! First, after covid and pneumonia, I tried to run 5 km I was doing it at 42 minutes. So progress! Worried about my chest though because of my anxiety and stress I have been having a pain in the chest so I have avoided push-ups but as I said I'm feeling good so I will start doing push-ups and go to the gym for the bench when its reopened!

How about you? How have you been training during a pandemic?

That's fantastic progress on your 5km, takes great mental strength to re-build your level so I can only applaud your recovery.

I've been a bit fortunate, since July 25th our gyms have opened and I've been going 6 times a week since then. Will continue until it closes but haven't prepared myself for that yet.

That's fantastic progress on your 5km, takes great mental strength to re-build your level so I can only applaud your recovery.

I've been a bit fortunate, since July 25th our gyms have opened and I've been going 6 times a week since then. Will continue until it closes but haven't prepared myself for that yet.

Did you try that program I suggested, bench pressing 2-3 times per w eek instead 1? And if so how were your results?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There we go again with Rashford, has to do better. Danilo does well but Rashford just never seems to have an conviction in those situations.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom