• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 1 (October 20 & 21)

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If the high boot the other day was against United, it's a certain pen. These things aren't accident, it's corruption at it's most blatant.

Yeah dead on. The Mitrovic penalty call against Sheffield Utd the other day was similar.

Far softer incident that gets given for a pen. If you looked at both in isolation you’d say Gabriel was a penalty while the other wasn’t.

And yet it was the other way round.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Buy skilful and quick feet players and you will start getting much more. Even Chelsea started getting more after they signed Werner.

I'd be interested to see statistics on how many passes into the penalty area Man United have compared to other teams.

I don't actually think it's a conspiracy. The only player in our team who gets the ball in the box and will try and take a man on is Pepe.

When you have Martial, Rashford and Greenwood into he box constantly trying to take their man on, soft or not, with Var they will get a fair few.

They clearly work on initiating contact, diving, taking people out when they get past you. The dark arts. To be honest I thought we would be more cynical under Arteta. We are still too nice.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He has been tbh, compared to his standards anyway. But as he showed yesterday, legit game winner.

I think Martial is the more talented player but sometimes I look at Rashford and think the world is his oyster.

Top Bottom