• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I 100% believe that Özil loves Arsenal. What's not to love? Up until the time Arsène left he was basically allowed to do whatever he wanted and give as much effort as he chose and he'd be protected and coddled by Arsène because he loved his style of play so much. All the while earning huge amounts of money.

For a lazy and unmotivated guy like Özil it was ideal. Plus he got to live in one of the best cities in the world.

GDeep™

League is very weak
And what’s wrong with defending Erdogan? There are former presidents both in Europe and in Amerikkka who have committed far more atrocities namely against YOUR country Iraq and few others and yet no one blames them. In fact they’re celebrated.

Both UAE and KSA have committed and still continue to commit heinous crimes and no one says sh*t simply because they’re both western puppets.

Don’t believe everything you read.
People like Obama and Blair etc are in different level to Erdogan, but he’s the bogeyman.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I mean you could go down the 'Özil PR route' and just assume he's been a bad professional and fallen foul of a tougher regime, and this is him protecting his public image.

Or maybe the club we support might actually be capable of d*ckheadedness, just a possibility. I mean i'm sure there are nice individuals there, but this is the same club that sacked a dinosaur and has cut off ties completely with its greatest ever manager. It might just be possible that they're not whiter than white.

Both variants are plausible tbh.
Pretty sure both parties are scummy.
But I hope Arteta grows a pair and explain everything publicly because all that drama is tedious.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I 100% believe that Özil loves Arsenal. What's not to love? Up until the time Arsène left he was basically allowed to do whatever he wanted and give as much effort as he chose and he'd be protected and coddled by Arsène because he loved his style of play so much. All the while earning huge amounts of money.

For a lazy and unmotivated guy like Özil it was ideal. Plus he got to live in one of the best cities in the world.
Not true. You’re just making stuff up. Now you’re not only questioning Özil, but Wenger too.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Which competitions is Özil eligible for? And can get be named in any of our squads before January?

It looks like the end for him, but we've been here before.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe the
And what’s wrong with defending Erdogan? There are former presidents both in Europe and in Amerikkka who have committed far more atrocities namely against YOUR country Iraq and few others and yet no one blames them. In fact they’re celebrated.

Both UAE and KSA have committed and still continue to commit heinous crimes and no one says sh*t simply because they’re both western puppets.

Don’t believe everything you read.
i don't like enter politics it's not my thing and i hate it but erdogan has been committing some crimes against Kurdish in iraq and syria he have hands in the situation going on Syria and he is becoming a dictator. i could be wrong of course but he not clean so i hope Özil be fair.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
People like Obama and Blair etc are in different level to Erdogan, but he’s the bogeyman.

Exactly. As much as we love our club, let’s not act like they’re the torch bearers of morality and decency.

Stan Kroenke is an American, he’s a capitalist, he’d do whatever it takes to make a quick quid. That’s all he cares about, that’s all he knows.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Not true. You’re just making stuff up. Now you’re not only questioning Özil, but Wenger too.

I'm not making anything up.

Probably Mesut [Özil]," Ramsey told the Youtube channel, when asked to name which of his teammates was the 'teacher's pet'.

"He gets a few extra days off than the rest of us.

"He’s always in the boss’ [Arsène Wenger] room asking for something or whatever and he seems to get it."

Ramsey isn't the only player to have said this sort of stuff either.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Or maybe it's his decision and it has nothing to do with the club. Just like it was his decision to sign Willian, the no name CB from Brazil, etc.
We don’t know, the Mari and Willian things could’ve been forced on him by Edu and Raul and he’s taking them because things are tough.

I mean the club structure changed again after Raul, NOW only Arteta is first team manager and not just coach. So NOW he has full power and say.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm not making anything up.

Probably Mesut [Özil]," Ramsey told the Youtube channel, when asked to name which of his teammates was the 'teacher's pet'.

"He gets a few extra days off than the rest of us.

"He’s always in the boss’ [Arsène Wenger] room asking for something or whatever and he seems to get it."

Ramsey isn't the only ex player to have said this either.
But that’s football. It’s always been like that. Ferguson used to treat Cantona and Keane different. George Graham let some of his players get away with stuff. That’s management. You don’t treat everyone like a robot.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

No doubt Arteta will get asked about this in one of his next press conferences, I'm looking forward to seeing what he says about this situation tbh.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Maybe the

i don't like enter politics it's not my thing and i hate it but erdogan has been committing some crimes against Kurdish in iraq and syria he have hands in the situation going on Syria and he is becoming a dictator. i could be wrong of course but he not clean so i hope Özil be fair.

Yousif, I’m not saying Erdogan is an angel, but there are others who are far worse and destroyed countries and the lives of millions and we never hear those men being demonised as much as Erdogan.

Doing the right thing is not politics...it’s a humanity.

What China is doing to the Uighurs is similar to what Hitler has done to the Jews, and we should all condemn them and speak up against it. It’s the least we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom