• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Would you take Arsenal's side if they launched a baby hunting sniper team?
:rofl:

You're one of my favourite posters on here but this is funny.

I get where you are coming from though, the club does something that makes us facepalm almost on a weekly basis. Far from squeaky clean.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I just dont like how people are tryna paint the club as racist towards muslims or Özil as some innocent victim.

It is plain delusional. Both sides havent painted themselves in glory, but I am always gonna take the side of my club.
“My club”. :rofl:

It’s Stans club, you just stfu and pay your money.

This isn’t Arsenal as I knew it, don’t think we can call it “my club” anymore.

elemoo

Özil is doing what we could only dream of.

Would you seriously leave your city where you feel at home with family, friends (partner and child happily settled), move country and earn less if your company asked to, even if your boss told you you're not needed but you'd still get full pay for the next 9 months while you figure out your next move?

Haters gonna hate.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Good that Arteta stood up to the board and refused to carry the can by lying that he wasnt selecting him. Made them officially declare Özil as persona non grata ..

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Weeee got Ööööziiiil, weee got Öziiiiil!

I hope he tweets supporting messages to his team-mates before every match in Twitter, as that's what he is now paid for basically.

I'm sure he can do it being such a nice spiritual loyal guy.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
was just checking the matches to see which one to watch.. and how far we have fallen... not in the CL, hiring and firing managers and directors, driving out players. fighting with loyal players. agent bungs. unattractive stokeish footbll... geez.

Board has gone nuts and its only a matter of time before they asset strip the club.

Santi, Kos, Ramsey, Giroud, Wilshere, Özil gone without even a smidgeon of grace.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Weeee got Ööööziiiil, weee got Öziiiiil!

I hope he tweets supporting messages to his team-mates before every match in Twitter, as that's what he is now paid for basically.

I'm sure he can do it being such a nice spiritual loyal guy.
He probably does it in private over his phone in group chats or in person when he sees them everyday.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
All this talk of loyalty, but it's a two way street.

Pretty much giving up as a footballer and seeing out your £350k a week contract isn't loyalty to me.

If Özil had put half as much effort into training and impressing Arteta with his attitude as he's put into his PR war with the club, he'd probably be the first name on the team sheet, even now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don't support Arsenal then. Leave this forum.
Don’t support them anyway when you think about it, haven’t been to matches in years, don’t buy shirts etc. So I’m not giving them anything.

Just watch them, which will stop soon anyway, club has lost its soul a little and we have an owner who is letting it rot away.

We’re not even amongst the two best teams in London anymore. Imagine that. The rot is real.

GDeep™

League is very weak
All this talk of loyalty, but it's a two way street.

Pretty much giving up as a footballer and seeing out your £350k a week contract isn't loyalty to me.

If Özil had put half as much effort into training and impressing Arteta with his attitude as he's put into his PR war with the club, he'd probably be the first name on the team sheet, even now.
Give up what? 6 months ago Arteta picked him for every game. Just 1 month ago Arteta said Özil is training well. You’re pulling stuff from the clouds again.

Reactions: Kav

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think turning into professional Twitter cheerleader would be a great PR move. He has everything in him for it.
Think he can do more, his CV is amongst the best ever. His assists record is amongst the best ever. Don’t know why you would deny such stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom