• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Think he can do more, his CV is amongst the best ever. His assists record is amongst the best ever. Don’t know why you would deny such stuff?

I don't understand what you are talking about. Did you answer the wrong message?

drippin

Could it be that the Chinese demanded Özil to apologise and be refused?

People are underestimating the influence of China and how far/low they’re willing to go to bully/manipulate people in order to look themselves look good in the West.

How many know about the ‘incident’ between The NBA and China?

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/feb/24/china-nba-hong-kong-protests-financial-costs-update

Why blame China when you can blame Russia?

I mean how far are people going with these theories. :lol:

drippin

No I’m saying he has more in his locker than a cheerleader? Cheerleading is for people like you and me.

Read my message again. I said turning into a professional Twitter cheerleader would be a great PR move. What are you on about.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I definitely don't think it's because of China. He played many matches after the tweet. And also please don't call him a fighter against oppression. All he did was post a tweet sitting on the expensive sofa he has at his home. If this makes him a justice league fighter, I can write a bot that voices opinions against all sorts of oppression in the entire world and I demand to give a Nobel peace prize to my bot.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I definitely don't think it's because of China. He played many matches after the tweet. And also please don't call him a fighter against oppression. All he did was post a tweet sitting on the expensive sofa he has at his home. If this makes him a justice league fighter, I can write a bot that voices opinions against all sorts of oppression in the entire world and I demand to give a Nobel peace prize to my bot.

Who called him a fighter against oppression? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

drippin

Freedom fighter backing Erdogan's politics. Priceless. :lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Wenger could have, you know, told the club not to pay Özil 350k per week cause he in no shape or form deserved it. Hard to believe Kroenke would have still given Özil that contract if it didn't have Wenger's stamp of approval.
I think Wenger did say not to pay that much but after he messed up the 2015 window, imo Gazidis took over and was in a strong position to do so. Auba aside, no player since has looked like a Wenger player.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Why blame China when you can blame Russia?

I mean how far are people going with these theories. :lol:

Its not really theories regarding China. They bully as much as they can for years in several sectors, personally had run ins regarding work. (But much more so colleagues)

(They also overflow 3rd world economies with cheap **** that constantly breaks without a care in the world, btw)

I mean Hong Kong residents have to now accept a EULA stating explicitly that they do not rise up against the PRC if they want to use the Playstation Network. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

he deleted this for some reason

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Real madrid, German NT, Emery, Arteta.

I love how yet again he's playing the victim and suggesting his exclusion is not football related.
He doesn’t have a problem with Madrid. Germany have since apologised for how they treated him and Arteta doesn’t seem to have a problem with him.

Allow the fake news g.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom