• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: 2020/21 Performances

Which side are you on?

• One-Nil to the Arsenal board! Papa can fcuk off.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Arsenal is in the right. But can someone tell me what's going on?

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Stinky business all around. This is why we can't have nice things!

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Sokratis is in the right. But he went full ******. You never go full ******.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Disgusted by all this. What are the Arsenal board thinking?

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don't care, can we start the game please?

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
arsenal-v-chelsea-fa-cup-final-20139564.jpg

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Well that isn't ideal. He definitely won't be relocating now ffs.

Imagine pulling the baby card out to stop a transfer what a pig.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He had a pregnant wife and played in an FA cup final... and WON!!! Man’s made of strong stuff...

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
We should probably have a place/poll to discuss about the Sokratis situation, since it is now beyond a question of just him playing or not.

I feel this whole Sokratis v/s the board situation is further darkened by the huge contracts we have given to other almost useless players (Willian, Cedric).

Anyone who finds the poll useless can go diddle a whale.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
We should probably have a place/poll to discuss about the Sokratis situation, since it is now beyond a question of just him playing or not.

I feel this whole Sokratis v/s the board situation is further darkened by the huge contracts we have given to other almost useless players (Willian, Cedric).

Anyone who finds the poll useless can go diddle a whale.

We're gonna be in this same spot in a couple years with Williain and Cedric and the other bums we gave long contracts too.

Those post Wenger years was like sharks smelling blood with these agents and Raul types, they knew we were ripe for exploitation and we bent over and let Kia Joorabchian have his way.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Sokratis is a very decent defender, but not fit for our approach where we want to play out from the back.

He's been an absolute horror show there and our worst defender in that aspect.
Napoli did not come in for him eventually and he ovbiously turned down some other opportunities, thus, he was more into the money and did not care about football as many other guys in our squad.

No sympathies there, not for any of those.
Just waiting for the usual @GDeep™ response whenever I say so because supposedly everyone does decide for some extra cash over a career and playing football, which is not true.

There's not even a reason to decide here, really. One can say the club's been horrible with contracts and signings over vast periods with the players being absolute ****s at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom