• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's that Arteta ball right there

33027780-0-image-a-58_1599770633684.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wenger said he never rated this tournament. Maybe if he had, he would’ve won more? What do you reckon guys?

Held us back. Thankfully Arteta is going to get 10 men behind the ball and grind out wins against these pub teams.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wenger said he never rated this tournament. Maybe if he had, he would’ve won more? What do you reckon guys?

Held us back. Thankfully Arteta is going to get 10 men behind the ball and grind out wins against these pub teams.

Please back the past and present managers, G.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yeah, up in my top 10 games is the match against United in 2017 where we lost 3-1. We had 33 shots to their 8 with an xG through the roof. DeGea pulled off a list of world class saves, one an incredible double save. But Kos made a stupid intercepted diagonal ball, and Mustafi gifted a goal to Lingard.:lol: Our passing movements cut them apart with ease. It was beautiful to watch. Watched 3 times. Imagine if we'd had quality CBs like VVD.

You can always count on Koscielny or Mustafi doing something stupid that's for sure.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
That’s the fault of Wenger though, he should’ve signed Thiago Silva instead of just sitting on that “war chest”.
For me peak Wenger was the last FA cup win.. it was beautiful and so effortless that one forgot all the drama and handicaps. One of the few people I look up to.

Artetas first FA cup seemed to mark a passing of the baton and striking in its own right. Always liked him as a player and I have hopes he will write a new chapter for the club. However he is learning on the job and we must be prepared for some ups and downs

GDeep™

League is very weak
For me peak Wenger was the last FA cup win.. it was beautiful and so effortless that one forgot all the drama and handicaps. One of the few people I look up to.

Artetas first FA cup seemed to mark a passing of the baton and striking in its own right. Always liked him as a player and I have hopes he will write a new chapter for the club. However he is learning on the job and we must be prepared for some ups and downs
His non negotiating is a great sign. Only if Wenger had that instead of his lazy approach.

ggunner12345

Nketiah

Nelson Saka

Elneny Thomas

Niles Cedric

Kolasinc Luiz Gabriel

Runarson

above could be the team tonight or Mustafi could start instead of Luiz or Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom