• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Meanwhile the don sits at top of the League with the yellow submarines, levels to this game Uno

Good luck to the lads, im off to play table tennis

Top 150 in Sweden is within reach! :)

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

28D4942700000578-3086694-image-a-37_1431973603686.jpg

''I’m a tracksuit bottom, t shirt and trainers guy. Casual. Enhances my sculpted physique too I feel.''

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
All I'm saying is that Martinez has kept up his good form at Aston Villa overall, it's a lesser team with lesser defense than ours. So very well done for him.

Leno has been very shaky IMO even if we have improved the defenders in front of him. Martinez looked very comfortable under the Arteta defense in comparison. Winning us games against the likes of Liverpool and City.
That's different to you saying he's the worst GK in the league :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
When you going to admit you hate him for political reasons?
:rofl: Okay Gagan. Like I didn’t have an issue with his application and attitude even a year before he signed his contract. Don’t clutch at straws it makes you seem weak.

Fact is here I was extremely excited when he signed, and it has since been a steady downhill from him. I think some people here forgot what we were expecting when we signed an ELITE player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom