• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
This will be a boring season. Arteta football is ****ing gash man. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz much prefer 6-5 with emery.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Come on not saka. This is why you don't play your main players in this **** competition :frustrated:

AD1998

Looks like he's ok though, I think he just got hit in solar plexis. Mikel is pissed and rightfully so at this first half performance.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
We are set up with the approach of "don't lose" versus a team we should be all over.

We have discipline, we have tactical drilling, but we have zero creative flair, zero magic.

AD1998

This has been really bad from Pepe, and I am a bigger fan of him than most. Haha funny how I went from whining about people being pessimistic an hour a go. They deserve to be 1-0 tbh.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
It's all good, keep putting out teams with no creativity mikel.

Should just use Özil, we can't be any worse with him in the team we're playing substandard gash every week anyway - Elneny / Holding

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Saka back on the pitch. Like a new signing. Now take him off at half time. Needs a breather.

Malky

Established Member
How could Arteta come through playing for Wenger and learning from Pep, and yet seem to hate the idea of attacking football? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom