• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AD1998

Boring Boring Arsenal. Not for me jeff, we'd be lucky to scrape 40 points playing this turgid all season. I appreciate he wants to shore up the defence, but we're scared of playing freely against rapid vienna. get a grip mikel.

Let's see how we come out in the second half. Im hoping an early sub and a fire under their ass.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I disagree with this. Before Arteta we were not only not creating anything, but we also we're giving up 10 XG a game haha
That's why my comment refers specifically to our ability to create chances, you're agreeing with me.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Atleast we we're banging in goals under emery, now we're just an OAP plodding around.

download.jpg

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Typical overreaction. Different formation, few out of position. Overall level and quality of football across the continent has improved.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
These Wien players pass like bums, how many times do they just have the ball flying when trying to do a simple pass.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We keep passing to laca against defenders behind him will never work just easy to defend

Ripe Banana

I keep hearing this, and while I do want to see more forward football, it’s not like we have the players to play Wengerball... this lot is not really technically gifted.
This excuse isn't good enough, we used to put 4+ with past teams like these with a squad full of teenagers ffs. It's definitely about how we approach the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom