• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saka Eddie are just wasted on left side. That enough to make us unbalanced and very slow.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We really need to find a way to start creating chances when the opposition depends deep, its starting to become a massive problem.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Yet again we’re being outshot by our opposition. Uncle Mikel, I still remember your first ever interview here. Make it happen pls. I have the utmost faith.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Don't know what's changed but it's not good IMO. Reiss should be playing.
Reiss and Saka would combine well I think, would even throw Willock to the mix. I always thought the group stage would be used for that, not for Elneny and Kolasinac

Ashybashy86

People are blaming the ref but are failing to address the elephant in the room with this Sean Dyche football.
Most want to skirt around it for some reason. Maybe because he's won us a trophy already. I call a spade a spade, and this football is horsesh*t.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Been working late. How’s partey been?

A highlight. Not in terms of some exceptional moment, but just his overall game from front to back. Settles in very fast.

Sadly the same can't be said about team (aside from Gabriel) and gameplan.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

When you see Lacazette and Pepe struggling this lot and realise these two will be starting a lot of the more important games you realise how much more work needs to be done to improve this squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom