• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Nevermind, I take it back... Leno is having a mare tonight. What a horrid display. Looks so uncomfortable with his feet.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Well, I don’t say that because I remember the other 9.5 years of Martinez, not just a month long purple patch. You must be joking to say Leno is a nobody, but imply that Martinez isn’t?

It wasn't a month purple patch though was it.

People at Rotherham and Reading were saying he's one of the best keepers they've ever seen.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nearly every time we cobble together a first team lineup in these kind of games, this always happens aswell.

Feel this is something that we lost during Wenger’s last two seasons on, this sort of game would have young players really up to it because they’d knew there was a clear path to the first team from this.

Where’s the hunger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom