• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
We need players that come out to the media and say if he's in the team next week, I aint playing...he's gash. Next question please.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Feel for whoever is the trainer that has to work Lacas and Kolas cardio.

Reckon he locks the orientation on his iPad and hands it to Mikel hoping he won’t notice the graph is upside down.

I mean say what you will about Lacazette but Kola is an absolute unit.

It’s just you don’t get many guys who are built like NFL players in the Premier League.

Uniform makes it look all wrong.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Kolasinac, another player A-M bizarrely couldn't just admit was trash, similar to Torreira and Lacazette.

Yeah but I think eventually his downright stupidity turned the tide against him, I don't know a single poster that likes him now.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

How many games did it take for Mustafi to turn to ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom