• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner1988TK

The only bigger bum than Mari and Cedric is this referee. My god his performance was worse than Leno’s today. Never wanna see this guy again.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

How many games did it take for Mustafi to turn to ****?

IIRC his first season was fine. Do you remember that we actually tried to sell him after the first season, makes you wonder how bad he was (to Wenger's eyes) if that was the case.

Most were bemused by that action so he was still largely supported.

By the end of second season I think most were questioning Mustafi but it was the end of Wenger's reign and we thought (me included) he might look better with a more solid manager (that aged well).

By the end of the third season he was pretty much universally hated.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
@Troopz seriously though **** off with hating on the manager. No reason to until he's had a window to get the technical players he wants. He's solidified the team for a reason. But man like you would rather see us bomb forward, sign 7 number 10's to beat Rabid Weiner 8-2 and then go and get battered 6-0 away to Liverpool and City.

Hes building a title winning team starting defensively. So go and support Leicester or something you oblivious prick.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good win away to probably the next best team in the group. Gabriel and Partey best players on the pitch, think we'll be saying that a lot this season. The attack lacks so much imagination, everything is too rigid.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Despite the good comeback the problems are still clear the lack of chances is clear the formation is still need changing.

Gab and Partey look settled and already better than most of our players

AD1998

Very good second half. Ended up like 1.65 to 1.15 ExG. We are quite reliant on our wingbacks for creativity in this system, and obviously Auba. Tierney and Bellerin are really crucial to us in this system. Their introduction transformed our attacking intent. Partey was excellent. I think him and Ceballos will look quite good. Cedric and Kola as wingbacks is simply not good enough. With our system, we won't create anything if they are providing the wing play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom