• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leno with day to forget he looked nervous since the mistake. It happens he'll need to move on.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just remembered you got trusted and punched the wall. Have to spend the night in A&E now. Hope you're proud of what you did.

Co-op do an unreal salted caramel cake, I reckon you should you try it when you have a cheat day!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I've got to say we've finally replaced Vieira, my god the passing, the power, the domination, the defensive astuteness, sensational stuff from Elneny it has to be said
He had the #4 before #25 for a reason.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal win, A-M gutted

iWeiD0wKI05Q2mCmhXRMWHpk1ms=.gif

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gabriel, Partey, Aubameyang is the quality we should have all over the pitch

Leno is gonna have to be sold and replaced but we could have just kept the much better keeper in Emi

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
@Troopz seriously though **** off with hating on the manager. No reason to until he's had a window to get the technical players he wants. He's solidified the team for a reason. But man like you would rather see us bomb forward, sign 7 number 10's to beat Rabid Weiner 8-2 and then go and get battered 6-0 away to Liverpool and City.

Hes building a title winning team starting defensively. So go and support Leicester or something you oblivious prick.

It was unnecessarily negative though. Rapid clearly aren't a good side. He plays Nketiah on the left when he has natural wide players on the bench. Its clear they are instructed to not lose the ball. He shouted 'don't lose it's at Tierney ffs. One of our most secure players.

Partey plays between lines and round the corner. Who else wants to. Not many. Easy to see why we don't get penalties. Our strikers get the ball in the box, run out of the box and pass it backwards to keep possession. What's the point? Why not run at the defence ffs. No intent to be offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom