• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
Özil on Twitter taking the limelights :lol: :lol: :lol:

You never thought this would happen :)

highest paid social media guy in history.

We should at least put him/his people in charge of arse.com...get some value out of him that way- he's got a better media team than the club.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Annoying to me how quick people are to give up on a manager and players. You guys are what’s wrong with this world. Far from perfect but so ready to criticize because it helps you forget about your own shortcomings for a moment. Global warming may deepen our oceans, but the world is more shallow than ever.

Retweet and like

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Everyday I'm hustlin

rs-194720-153100963.jpg

Trying to gauges how we played from looking at this thread and it’s impossible. :lol:

Partey with a worldie.
Bellerin better than Cedric.
Leno with yet another bad performance this season.
Laca is neither fat but also fat.
Gabriel plays like a seasoned pro and has a good hairline for CB.
Kolasinac is terrible but Rex is okay with that because he has a great body.
Elneny is the signing of the summer.
Pepe had terrible first half but did well in the second half.
Saka got injured at the beginning of the game but played on, questions are if we should be playing our most important players in games like these.
Nketiah is not comfortable on the left.
David Luiz is good with children and scored goal in a crucial moment. KEEP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom