• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I've got to say he is the reason we won this game and played a massive part in our first goal against Sheffield.

I never thought I'd be sitting here saying Elneny is the key midfielder with the pass/play that broke the lines.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Clear to see why Elneny kept him around. He’s done extremely well whenever called upon. Liked the look of him in there with Partey. Poorish opposition but they couldn’t do anything through the middle.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Clear to see why Elneny kept him around. He’s done extremely well whenever called upon. Liked the look of him in there with Partey. Poorish opposition but they couldn’t do anything through the middle.
I don't agree with it, but another huge call by Mikel that looks a sensible one again. He's driving this bus while his critics are passengers on the blue one.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I have to say he been pretty good with mikel so far i mean he have good pass in him why he not use it often like he did in our 2nd goal. let's see how he'll do this season but promising stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom