• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

andeoch1

To be honest probably just the Arsenal Player on the official website[/QUOTE

Thanks, sometimes the only broadcast on TV here (USA) for Europa is Spanish ( free!!) . I will try Arsenal Player next match COYG

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Probably, but he is a waste of space going forward. Great defender but he has no clue what to do with the ball other than losing it or pass it backwards

I mean, I feel that you’re missing the fact he is consistently the best crosser of the ball we have by some distance.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I believe it'll be a 3-2 to us. Luiz will cost us a penalty against Vardy and also Vardy will score another. For us I think Auba x2 and Saka!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
skysports-arsenal-leicester-city-premier-league-football_4069379.jpg

Referee: Craig Pawson
  • Arsenal are unbeaten in October Premier League home matches for 18 years. They have played 32 such fixtures in this month since losing one.
  • The Gunners are also undefeated in 27 home meetings with Leicester in all competitions (W20 D7).
  • Leicester have won their last two PL away matches by an aggregate score of 8-2.
  • Brendan Rodgers' men have the best shot conversion rate in 2020/21, netting with just under 25 per cent of their efforts. But they have failed to score with any of their last 15 attempts across their last two outings.
Team News:
Arsenal

Arsenal will assess Willian (calf) and Dani Ceballos (ankle) after the duo were ruled out of Thursday's UEFA Europe League match against Rapid Vienna.

Rob Holding (hamstring) is sidelined for approximately three weeks.

Lecicester

Perera, Ndidi and Soyuncu remain out

Untitled.jpg
Like to see the team news in the opening post. Nice one bro.

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I thought they were charging for games that normally won’t be on Sky/BT.

Arsenal/Leicester will always be on Sky/BT.

Im paying my subscription but now I’m being asked to pay 15 quid per game too? During Covid too.

I’ll be cancelling everything soon.

I'm happy to help you out if you need mate? Just have to ask.

blaze_of_glory

Sounds like no Ceballos, which is too bad. Likely means not 4-3-3 yet.

Think we'll see:

-------------------Leno (#1 best) --------------------
-------------Gab--------Luiz----------Tierney------
Bellerin----------Partey-----Xhaka------------Saka
---------Pepe-----------Laca--------------Auba----

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think this PPV is a trial run for something. Think the long term plan might be to charge PPV for the big monster games.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think this PPV is a trial run for something. Think the long term plan might be to charge PPV for the big monster games.

They had Prem Plus back in the day, didn't have to deal with streams then though...only way this takes off is if they go after streaming sites hard, as no one is paying £15 when they can watch for free.

Finesse

-------------------Leno --------------------
-------------Luis--------Gabby---------Tierney------
Bellerin----------Partey-----Xhaka------------Saka
-------Willian -----------Auba--------------Pépé----

I think Arteta has seen enough of Partey to start getting adventurous upfront. Especially with playing Auba down the middle and using the wing backs and wingers to cross into the box and provide the chances. Auba’s goal in Vienna is what we hope to replicate often. His movement and positioning in the box needs proper combinations and servicing from the wing backs and wingers.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

That image gave me deja vu with this guy. I was protecting him early last season due to his POTS year, but wow oh wow has he lost it. He has lost a leg in terms of pace, and has seemingly replaced his right foot with another left foot. The guy traps the ball under his foot almost every time he gets the ball. His composure is gone, his intensity that I loved is gone.

He's gone from Mr Steal your girl to Uncle Alexander in the space of a year. Poor guy.
Top post. Next 'trusted' member from Sauce Gang? I think so.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
They had Prem Plus back in the day, didn't have to deal with streams then though...only way this takes off is if they go after streaming sites hard, as no one is paying £15 when they can watch for free.
Funny you say that, the first game I can remember streaming properly was an NLD shown on Prem Plus in 06/07. :lol: Sopcast was the wave back in those days.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Must have better streaming sites than I can find then. Sick of getting 5 minutes behind or buffering or just cutting out. Would rather pay £15 and relax with a small beer in front of my 55".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom