• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Dial 30 For Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
You want a striker to stop making dangerous runs? Interesting.
I’m not only talking about their dribbling skills, but how they drop deep to receive the ball, contributing in the build up, making passes to help with keeping possession, creating overload to progress our play up the pitch.

For example, this player is much more talented. He will become a much better player than nketiah. Nketiah can only be a top class poacher at best.

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I’m not only talking about their dribbling skills, but how they drop deep to receive the ball, contributing in the build up, making passes to help with keeping possession, creating overload to progress our play up the pitch.

For example, this player is much more talented. He will become a much better player than nketiah. Nketiah can only be a top class poacher at best.

Bar Mbappe, they are all strikers from the last generation. I don't disagree with you as all are of the highest order. Comparing any young striker bar Mbappe to these players is unfair.

I disagree with Mbappe' inclusion as he usually plays wide and his game is about exploiting space either with his incredible dribbling or explosive pace.

Do you think Leicester should sack Vardy or Dortmund Haaland? There is more than one type of striker.

Our problem is still our midfield. I don't Eduard fixes this issue.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I've never heard of Amine Gourock to be honest. Maybe he will be class.

I don't disagree with you that Nketiah has a limited skillet, but a speedy, poacher, who is calm in front of goal can be an asset. He's scored at every level he's played at and the manager seems to believe in him.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Pretty blatantly obvious that can't have a poacher in a team that creates **** all.

amigo

He is the kind of striker who needs to be fed, doesnt create much for himself or others so more likely to be a good plan B when we need a goal and are bursting forward or in the Europa/Carabao squads unless he develops further. Can be dangerous but our midfield need to look out for him more.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He is the kind of striker who needs to be fed, doesnt create much for himself or others so more likely to be a good plan B when we need a goal and are bursting forward or in the Europa/Carabao squads unless he develops further. Can be dangerous but our midfield need to look out for him more.

Yet Marcus Rashford is nowhere to be seen, thoughts @Juan Matas Beard?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Remember AM was calling Bielsa clueless and abused him for starting Bamford ahead of Nketiah?
Please, don't embarrass yourself here with rating Bamford over Nketiah. Nketiah is without a doubt a better player and has more talent, and that's without saying that he is great or something. We are c**p going forward, and that problem existed before Nketiah, better strikers struggled here

GDeep™

League is very weak
People keep talking about how limited he is, but our main issue is how limited our main attack is.

Auba, Laca, Pepe are terrible footballers. Laca is not only a terrible footballer but he’s a slob too. Then you have Pepe who plays like a little kid.

It’s hard for me to go after Eddie when we have these losers in our team.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Eddie would score goals if he played for Aston Villa. Auba would get more chance there too.

So it’s a system and player issue too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom