• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 6 (Oct 23-26)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The more I watch other teams manage to fashion more than 3 chances a game the less and less patience I have for us.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Tired of reading about Laca and Leno in every thread, our team is sh*t, we get it guys. They aren't even playing today and Martinez was on bullsh*t last night anyways.

Foden has completely changed the game here but West Ham are still in it. I think we did well to beat them, very difficult to beat and haven't done much wrong this season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Declan Rice is such a tidy player. He's winning most of his interceptions in the midfield.

He would have been good at Chelsea.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Declan Rice is such a tidy player. He's winning most of his interceptions in the midfield.

He would have been good at Chelsea.
They’ll sign him next summer if Frank is still there.

I’m just a little pissed that these English lads are going for 100M and we stand no chance. Wanted Grealish but his price ruled us out.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He’s not the same guy we used to defend. Don’t think you’ll find anyone arguing otherwise right now.

Is it because his hairline is receding and his fade isn’t as sharp as it used to be?

:rolleyes:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They’ll sign him next summer if Frank is still there.

I’m just a little pissed that these English lads are going for 100M and we stand no chance. Wanted Grealish but his price ruled us out.

Grealish would have been perfect a few years back when Sp**s were close to signing him. IIRC they wanted around 25-30m for him then.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom