• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 6 (Oct 23-26)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
10yYfSv.gif

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lmao my ignore list just keeps growing and growing. Can't even enjoy the prem as a neutral with other posters without our players getting shat on. Miserable fan base.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
You're right celestis, if you have an increased XG, then it means you are creating more chances, ala more attacking football.

Let me be clearer then, we do need more chances yes (higher XG), but also more higher quality chances and a sustained conversion rate.

But I dont want us to lose our defensive stablity in the process, I truly believe improving our attack without losing much of we have now at the back, is critical.
I don't care about xG, especially the way we are playing. Scoring out of the one two chances that we create, and then shutting shop. Our xG will never be good enough. Winning matches after scoring is progress, we have been caught on the break too many times in the past.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Lmao my ignore list just keeps growing and growing. Can't even enjoy the prem as a neutral with other posters without our players getting shat on. Miserable fan base.

Massive amount of dogshit posters on here. Will act as if this performance by West Ham is anything other than an anomaly and find a way to use it to **** on our club, while at the same time forgetting we’ve beaten West Ham this season as well. Ignore list keeps on growing.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What does everyone want for United v Chelsea?

Draw would be best...but wouldn't mind seeing Chelski getting slapped up again, ngl.

A loss might throw Utd off before we play them at Old Trafford but any result might not be terrible for us.

Just need to take care of our business tomorrow.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A loss might throw Utd off before we play them at Old Trafford but any result might not be terrible for us.

Just need to take care of our business tomorrow.

I'm thinking United beat Chelsea, we win tomorrow, then we beat United next weekend.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom