• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 6 (Oct 23-26)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Paul Merson on Soccer Saturday just said that if Sp**s score 2 goals in every match this season, they will win every game they play...

What :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm thinking United beat Chelsea, we win tomorrow, then we beat United next weekend.

When’s the last time we beat Utd at Old Trafford? Adebayor?

I think we’ll be cautious and draw against them then it’ll be labelled a good result.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

So what did Bowen do today that was 7/10? Lord.

He was actually decent today but struggled when Antonio came off though as he was playing through the middle.

3 goals in the PL at this point of the season for a wide player is a very good return.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait till Palace wins 4-0 so I can slate us for only scoring 3 at Craven Cottage. TM badge should be in the post. :drool:

Going to watch that one to see if that disasterclass upfront (Kamara) is better than Lacazette.

:D

Latest posts+

Top Bottom