• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 6 (Oct 23-26)

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Want a draw.
Hope Chelsea score soon
Coz definitely there's a dodgy pen for utd in this game.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What the f*ck is Neville talking about?

If he’s aiming any further for the far corner it’s going wide.

Difference is Bielsa been at Leeds for 3 years and Artera barely 1 year Bielsa is master tactician nobody similar to him

Hello, I'm a new poster - I like the level of debate on here.

Bielsa joined Leeds in June 2018 - what he's done in just over 2 years is remarkable, but Arteta has already won the FA Cup - and he's working under far greater weight of expectation - if Leeds finish top 12 this season, they'll have succeeded, which makes a big difference in how they approach matches.
Arteta has already shown enough to indicate he's a top appointment, but he might need another couple of years to develop the team. Patience will be needed - it's in short supply in the PL, but I believe it will pay off!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What the f*ck is Neville talking about?

If he’s aiming any further for the far corner it’s going wide.
I thought he was saying Rashford took the shot too early, that he should've gone on a bit further.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

That should have been a penalty on Maguire! Instead VAR is checking some foil on the other end of pitch... Just in the PL... :facepalm:

Latest posts

Top Bottom