• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/2021: 10th is the new 8th

Where will we finish?

• Champions

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • Top 4

Votes: 42 33.1%
  • Below the Top 4

Votes: 68 53.5%

• Total voters

gkoat

When do the Manchester teams makeup their missed game from week 1? A 'game in hand' is usually a good thing but this year is different

Kav

Established Member
Imagine if we win the league this season...you would probably still have gimps on here complaining about our "XG", while Don Arteta is lifting the trophy :lol:
Won’t happen and certainly not with Arteta. He’s too negative of a manager to win the league for the next 3 years. After he has developed into a better coach then maybe.

His main priority is not loosing as opposed to trying to win.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Imagine if we win the league this season...you would probably still have gimps on here complaining about our "XG", while Don Arteta is lifting the trophy :lol:

Our xG hasn’t been terrible though recently.

Was better than Sheffield Utd and was very close against City.

It’s when you’re wildly over performing that the danger comes.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We can win the league?!!!! Is it April fools day? We've done nothing with conviction this season. City and Liverpool both battered us and they are well below par his season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We can win the league?!!!! Is it April fools day? We've done nothing with conviction this season. City and Liverpool both battered us and they are well below par his season.

Battered us? City game could've gone either way and Laca stopped us getting a draw at Anfield. Give it a rest.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Nobody said we can win the league.

Our fixture list is dire tbh - but if we get through Leicester and Man U with maximum points, things do start looking different admittedly.

That’s all of our tough fixtures out the way for a bit.

truth_hurts

Battered us? City game could've gone either way and Laca stopped us getting a draw at Anfield. Give it a rest.

Red tinted glasses. City completely dominated the game and Liverpool were on us like a rash. We've been both teams easiest game this season.

Nothing about us suggests potential champions.

truth_hurts

Our fixture list is dire tbh - but if we get through Leicester and Man U with maximum points, things do start looking different admittedly.

Go back one page sir.

truth_hurts

Looking at Chelsea and United however, I feel we can finish above both of those two **** shows.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Red tinted glasses. City completely dominated the game and Liverpool were on us like a rash. We've been both teams easiest game this season.

Nothing about us suggests potential champions.

Nothing tinted about it, its straight facts. Saka and Auba had key opportunities for us in the city game but they missed. Lacazette had a key opportunity in the Liverpool game to draw it level, failed.

These are facts, you seem to have an agenda though so facts won't get through to you.

truth_hurts

Nothing tinted about it, its straight facts. Saka and Auba had key opportunities for us in the city game but they missed. Lacazette had a key opportunity in the Liverpool game to draw it level, failed.

These are facts, you seem to have an agenda though so facts won't get through to you.

Yes, my agenda is I expect MUCH more from an Arsenal team than ****ting ourselves and praying away from home. We've hardly been convincing at home either.

I think we can get top 4.

I said rose-tinted because Sheff utd and West Ham fans could do exactly the same thing that you have attempted to justify deserving a point. They deserved jack - neither did we vs City or Pool.

gkoat

We've arguably played the toughest schedule of any team in the league. No other team has played city and pool, we played both away. No team has played 3 'big six' teams so I'm not sure how you'd argue any team has had a tougher run so far.

truth_hurts

Yeah, again nobody said we can win the league.

Comprehension lad, imagining a scenario is not an endorsement or a prediction.

Oh, I like this game.

Imagine I had Shakira, Beyoncé and Jessica Alba walking around naked in my bathroom . David Guetta is DJing in another room and there's a great vibe and ambience. Drinks are flowing. Arsenal are on TV, 5 at the back vs Plymouth in the FA cup. Mood gone.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Lampard looked rough in his interview. He looked like he hasn't slept in months, and he's defo aged a decade in appearance since his time in Derby.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yes, my agenda is I expect MUCH more from an Arsenal team than ****ting ourselves and praying away from home. We've hardly been convincing at home either.

I think we can get top 4.

I said rose-tinted because Sheff utd and West Ham fans could do exactly the same thing that you have attempted to justify deserving a point. They deserved jack - neither did we vs City or Pool.

Look at the players individually in our squad? Why would you expect anything less. There's hardly any technical quality and the technically quality we bought couldn't start because he had been training for a day.

We are playing a certain way with a certain group of players for a reason. The squads unbalanced. People like yourself need to accept that for this season or you'll just be disappointed.

We will be disciplined and defensively sound.

truth_hurts

We've arguably played the toughest schedule of any team in the league. No other team has played city and pool, we played both away. No team has played 3 'big six' teams so I'm not sure how you'd argue any team has had a tougher run so far.

We have had a tough start. No doubt. Made harder by not having proper midfield options for our first game of the season and unambitious tactics.

We have a good platform to build from though and a decent squad. 4 points from our next two would be great.

truth_hurts

Look at the players individually in our squad? Why would you expect anything less. There's hardly any technical quality and the technically quality we bought couldn't start because he had been training for a day.

We are playing a certain way with a certain group of players for a reason. The squads unbalanced. People like yourself need to accept that for this season or you'll just be disappointed.

We will be disciplined and defensively sound.

Expand.

I accept that this isn't a squad that Arteta built. Our football is tragic though. Teams like Brighton and Leeds are playing better football. NOBODY is telling me that they have more technical players. I hate excuse culture.

Leno, Luiz, Xhaka, Ceballos, Willian, Saka, Nelson, Pepe is plenty technical. It's nowhere near the days of Hleb, Rosicky and Cesc or Santi, Özil and Wilshere granted.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Expand.

I accept that this isn't a squad that Arteta built. Our football is tragic though. Teams like Brighton and Leeds are playing better football. NOBODY is telling me that they have more technical players. I hate excuse culture.

Leno, Luiz, Xhaka, Ceballos, Willian, Saka, Nelson, Pepe is plenty technical. It's nowhere near the days of Hleb, Rosicky and Cesc or Santi, Özil and Wilshere granted.

Biesla has been managing excellently for many years now. Hence why Leeds play good football, hes also been at Leeds for two full seasons. In comparison Arteta has been a manager for 8 months. People need to give the guy a break.

What have we seen so far from Arteta? A cup win, a community shield win, excellent signings in a very difficult transfer window and some of the best team goals we have seen at the club in many years. Trust. The. Process.

Your point with the whole title challenging thing is fair. But at the same time this league is very weird. Anyone could win it this season. Most consistent team will win it, isnt beyond the realms of possibilities.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom