• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gegen Pressing

:facepalm:
someone'd ask that particular question to Wenger , " if we play well we don't need the fans, but when we're bad the vociferous minority can kill us so better the fans pay 14.95£ from home and unleash hell on their wifes...or neighbours in the pub like we did back in Alsace! "

Agree. It's a plus for Arsenal having no crowds and a big minus for teams like Liverpool where the home crowd is so intimidating. A study done in Germany is showing that it's have a significant effect on both results and refereeing.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If u can switch to a Swedish VPN, i might be able to hook you up for free. Depends on my cousin, if he is gonna watch it as well (max two screens per account unfortunately)
UTG will investigate
Thanks bro. A mate of mine in the US has offered to let me use his Peacock account. I've got a VPN but Apple won't let me download the Peacock App because my iPad is not registered in the US. For that I need a US credit card and address.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Why does international fans get better price for TV subscription than British fans.
Over here I pay £225 per year. And I consider that extortionate.

Wish I had made millions :lol:

Guess many who are rich are those who don't want to spend £14 on football matches... My grandparents are rich and an example of that was when they always gave my uncle half of what other kids took with them to football tournaments and asked him to return the change...

When I moved out they gave me their old vacuum cleaner that was about 24 years old.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Seriously don’t know. I think in the current climate anything is possible. It’s looking like the championship this year. If anyone wins 5 on the bounce it could be huge.
I think in the next few weeks, things will start to normalize.
Teams like Aston Villa and Everton will drop back to their true level. But I still expect us to finish top four because we're currently the most solid team.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Games like this are make or break for us and Arteta. Not Liverpool or City away.

Laca
Auba - Saka - Pepe
Partey - Ceballos
KT - Gab - Luiz Bellerin
Leno
Really need to win this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom