• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Games like this are make or break for us and Arteta.

Obviously it’s a 38 game season but if we don’t win here (combined with creativity problems we’ve already seen) you can kind of rule us out as a top 4 side.

Beating the Leicesters, Southamptons, Wolves etc is the key to getting CL football.

Trofton

Guess many who are rich are those who don't want to spend £14 on football matches... My grandparents are rich and an example of that was when they always gave my uncle half of what other kids took with them to football tournaments and asked him to return the change...

When I moved out they gave me their old vacuum cleaner that was about 24 years old.

my old boss was a millionaire and he was the tightest person I’ve ever met never paid us properly never bought nothing new and never shared. Guess the price you pay for riches is being hated

Trofton

:facepalm:
someone'd ask that particular question to Wenger , " if we play well we don't need the fans, but when we're bad the vociferous minority can kill us so better the fans pay 14.95£ from home and unleash hell on their wifes...or neighbours in the pub like we did back in Alsace! "
The problem since moving into the emirates is the price of tickets. So companies will buy let’s say 20 tickets but and give them away to employees as a bonus. This is across let’s say 50 companies if not more these people often have no interest in football and get their laptop out half way through The match. Half the fans in the stadium are there for corporate reasons. Doesn’t help a ticket for someone who not a season ticket holder is like £90 to see Swansea in the carabo cup

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@OnlyOne I’m seeing a lot of complaints about the price. Should we make a millionaires only forum? Kind of tired of the grumbling.

I think that would work, can finally weed out the poor and less worthy.

Reactions: A_G

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
my old boss was a millionaire and he was the tightest person I’ve ever met never paid us properly never bought nothing new and never shared. Guess the price you pay for riches is being hated
I hate people like this. They’ll try to take money to their grave if they could.

We only live once, we shouldn’t go overboard but excess money is there to help us enjoy life. I never get people like that.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Obviously it’s a 38 game season but if we don’t win here (combined with creativity problems we’ve already seen) you can kind of rule us out as a top 4 side.

Beating the Leicesters, Southamptons, Wolves etc is the key to getting CL football.
Leicester will take points off everyone so as much as beating them will obviously (as always) be sweet, it’s not one of those that will cost as much as not beating absolute fodder like the Fulham’s etc. Everyone’s dropping points. The winners this year will probably lose 7 games.

GunnerUK

The 14,95 extra quid you guys have to pay is bonkers. i thought in Denmark we had it rough, i pay just about 40 £ a month, which i still think is expensive as f*ck, but i get all PL, Serie A and the danish games. Not that the latter is very entertaining...

In terms of tonights starting line up, i wanna se the 4-3-3 / 4-2-3-1 people have been posting, but i have a feeling he will stick with the 5 in the back, and wont start Partey. Never have i hoped so much that im wrong.

Do you get to watch all the 3 pm games as well

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Leicester will take points off everyone so as much as beating them will obviously (as always) be sweet, it’s not one of those that will cost as much as not beating absolute fodder like the Fulham’s etc. Everyone’s dropping points. The winners this year will probably lose 7 games.
You just kinda wish that Pepe was starting to come into his own now. Imagine if Pepe was meeting his potential paired with Auba, Gabriel and Partey. We’d have a shot.

Unfortunately I am not even too sure about getting top4, let’s see.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Some countries get to watch them and select with one they want. Think some countries in Africa and Middle East. Lucky bast@rds

Think in America too on Fox Sports
The PL is cheaper everywhere but England. It’s all about supply and demand really. In places like the US, Canada and UAE it’s really cheap.

These types of countries just have amazing packages which are sometimes even free without cable.

GunnerUK

Think that 3pm blackout is ridiculous. Apperantly they only done it so it doesn’t effect gate attendance. Can anybody guess the waiting list for a season ticket at Arsenal, Utd, Chelsea, Sp**s ect...

How will airing 3pm games effect stadium attendance. :confused:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You just kinda wish that Pepe was starting to come into his own now. Imagine if Pepe was meeting his potential paired with Auba, Gabriel and Partey. We’d have a shot.

Unfortunately I am not even too sure about getting top4, let’s see.
I think the results all around us are going to be strange all season which will keep us optimistic until we can’t be anymore. I look at a Liverpool and City and they’ve both been thrashed and look unconvincing consistency wise.

GunnerUK

The PL is cheaper everywhere but England. It’s all about supply and demand really. In places like the US, Canada and UAE it’s really cheap.

These types of countries just have amazing packages which are sometimes even free without cable.

That’s why the EPL is so popular and fans from other countries so knowledgeable. My friend watched an Arsenal game in India a few years ago said his never seen an Atmosphere so hype is a bar/hotel function room. Puts our pubs to shame lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom