• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Partey-Xhaka-Ceballos is overkill really, shouldn't need all three really, would prefer Saka in midfield.

From the little we've seen from Partey I think we should treat him much less as a pure dm and much more as a link player with a great engine.

Manberg

Predator
I think we will see a good performance with fluid attacking moves for a change. I’m going for a comfortable 2-0 win. Feeling confident.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gabriel to Vardy tonight...

tenor.gif

Manberg

Predator
Thank god I really thought Partey was going to be “eased in” to the PL slower.

He doesn’t need easing in to the PL. He didn’t start against City because he needs more than one training session. Arteta wanted and bought Partey. Arteta likes Partey. Will start every game if fit, barring rotation for some cup/Europa games.

WiscoGooner8

I think we will see a good performance with fluid attacking moves for a change. I’m going for a comfortable 2-0 win. Feeling confident.

Nah we haven’t looked fluid in attack for longer than a couple spurts here and there since Wenger was here.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Just out of curiosity, is this game being streamed live on any particular channels in America today?

WiscoGooner8

He doesn’t need easing in to the PL. He didn’t start against City because he needs more than one training session. Arteta wanted and bought Partey. Arteta likes Partey. Will start every game if fit, barring rotation for some cup/Europa games.
That’s why I put it in quotes because I didn’t think he needed any time.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Leno

Bellerin

David Luiz

Gabriel

Tierney

Ceballos

Xhaka

T. Partey

Saka

Lacazette