• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trofton

I hate people like this. They’ll try to take money to their grave if they could.

We only live once, we shouldn’t go overboard but excess money is there to help us enjoy life. I never get people like that.
He would take money to his grave didn’t even give any to his children

AD1998

Beautiful lineup. I'm curious who will be the most attacking of the three center mids. I'm thinking it's likely ceballos as more of a 10, with Partey as an 8 and Xhaka as a 6. But not sure! Excited to see how this next step of Arteta's tactical vision takes shape.

This is about as close to our strongest 11 as possible, though I suspect Mustafi ends up taking Luiz's spot when he is more fit, and perhaps with wilian/pepe coming in for Laca if either of them find some form.

What do you guys think on both of this issues?

Manberg

Predator
I can’t wrap my head around the formation. It’s 3 CM’s but it can also be 3 CB’s. It’s either a 433 or Arteta has sprung a surprise by playing a midfielder out of position.

But I like it. Good balance in that team.

Edit: I think Xhaka will drop to CB at times making a 3 at the back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Expecting Ceballos to spend most of the game high in pitch with Partey here he'll not need to cover xhaka or being forced to drop back now he can play his game with freedom Saka too expecting good game from both auba and laca will need to make space for themselves

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That Leicester team is absolutely bizarre.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I didn't lock it. Why always blaming me? :(

giphy.gif

Reactions: A_G

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Midfield is very interesting, no clue where will line up where and in what position. Id think it would be Xhaka in the middle, with Partey to the right and Ceballos to the left. Who knows though.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Pretty decent lineup although I'd have dropped Laca and put Auba upfront with Pepe on the right and Saka/Nelson left. Was holding out a little hope Nelson would be in the squad after that disrespectful 1 minute cameo but too much to ask. Midfield a little flat in theory aswell but I'm fine with it. This is promising.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mustafis fit? Wonder if we'll see him n xt to Gabriel soon

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

AMN hasn’t started 3 games in a row now. Falling a bit out of favour.

Sadly for him he's merely just a squad option now, as we evolve he'll be less involved unless he takes Bellerins place which is unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom