• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Richard Keys saying Arsenal have disrespected and insulted Özil and it’s not a football thing.

His co-host (can’t remember his name) is convinced that he’s had a falling out with Arteta.
He'd know about disrespect and insulting people, the pervert.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I've had a fairly **** day and decided to dabble in some good old fashioned consumer spending to make me feel better.

After the initial buzz I'm back to feeling **** and regret my decision to purchase it.
Dont, it’s a big match mate - hopefully we enjoy.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Rodgers hasn't won in seven games at the Emirates you say?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think Arteta’s going for that Pep Style where everyone but Auba will get rested here and there.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Looking like Nelson and ESR may have to leave to get game time, as they won't get it under Arteta. Have a feeling even a fit Martinelli won't get in his squad he's showing some sort of weird favoritism for Nketiah.
Squad's too big IMO. We still haven't trimmed enough fat. I don't know why ESR and Nelson didn't go on loan again - they're obviously not in the plans and they need much more football than they're getting. I honestly think Nelson should leave Arsenal permanently for his own sake.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Richard Keys hates us, well he seems to hate all PL clubs actually.

Outraged at the money spent despite cuts such as Gunnersaurus. Guy is fuming. :lol::lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

So Auba Rw was true. I am in tears.

We’re bringing Prime Theo back!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Richard Keys hates us, well he seems to hate all PL clubs actually.

Outraged at the money spent despite cuts such as Gunnersaurus. Guy is fuming. :lol::lol:
Bought it up for no reason, but it's better than listening to those two just breathing down the mic

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm 99% sure the Saliba thing is about his private life, no way it's about football ability when you look at a game like this and Fofana is starting while he's not even in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom