• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I feel like we're gonna win this with Arteta's rope a dope tactics. We play our best in the second half when the other team is tired.
Amazes me more people haven't recognized this. It's why we give up possession so much in the first half. Save your energy.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
ceballos act of chasing his own tail before finally releasing the ball is irritating...need sharper thinking, cleaner touch in that position.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Move Saka to RMC and bring Pepe if Dani isn’t in it by athe 65ish minute mark?

He had a knock as well...

Manberg

Predator
Opposing teams have been challenging our keeper on set pieces for years and never get given offside for it.

There was nothing wrong with our goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom