• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Luiz has had a passing clinic from the back, some of those passes were top class. Gabriel impressive as always too. Tierney doing well.

Ceballos has been really poor though, looking like he did for 90% of last season.

Reactions: A_G

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So much better stuff. If this side can stay fit and start to get a few wins, top 4 is a distinct possibility.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This feels like an improvement in terms of overall performance, just lacking quality in the final third.

What's different is that we arent able to get between the lines, and thus Luiz, Gabriel and Xhaka become our main distributers with long balls.

Saka excellent, Tierny excellent, the rest of our attackers are mostly passengers.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Can't understand the negativity. Great first half. Wasteful front three.

Yeah it's like people skipped the half and are just commenting on our first half against City.

Baffling...lack of creativity? Luiz literally put about 3 or 4 balls that put Tierney within one pass of a chance. Ceballos kicked in a beautiful cross which almost resulted in a goal.

Xhaka played in Bellerin I think behind with an awesome right footed drive....

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Feel like Mikel won't play Auba up top because that's what people are telling him to do

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I still think the goal should stand xhaka was behind the gk. Maybe there was touch

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Yeah it's like people skipped the half and are just commenting on our first half against City.

Baffling...lack of creativity? Luiz literally put about 3 or 4 balls that put Tierney within one pass of a chance. Ceballos kicked in a beautiful cross which almost resulted in a goal.

Xhaka played in Bellerin I think behind with an awesome right footed drive....

Xhaka also had that line breaking pass to Saka? (I think) that really should have been more in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom