• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners1616

New system seems interesting but way too many players were sloppy Ceballos, Saka, Laca, Auba' (looks sick)...

Ceballos should be taking much more risk having Partey/Xhaka as covers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes Ceballos not look great expecting pepe to replace him and Saka get back to midfield poor saka he'll like in all positions before completing 20 years

sdotzdot

Established Member
Paul Tierney on VAR, the **** who cancelled sokratis goal against Crystal Palace??

****s sake he’s done it again :rofl:

EPL is an absolute joke.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What I like is that we've got quite a lot of players able to switch play or play it in behind. We've got Xhaka and Luiz deep doing it, but also Partey capable, Ceballos has a good whipped cross on him and even Gabriel played an excellent ball between the lines to Saka. While Tierney is an excellent crosser and Bellerin has a decent cut-back.... sometimes. You can see how we're evolving and it's why I've been calling for patience while others have cried boring. Of course we still lack a bit of creative in terms of a creative midfielder in an Aouar mold and imo a better 9. But you can see the evolution of our play. Compare this to the absolute mess Arteta inherited where an entire attack was just get it to Auba and pray.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Why did they not go to the cameras? WTF man.

Anyway, lets just keep doing what we are doing. We score first and this should open up for us. I expect to see Vardy come on for the second half.

Finesse

Decent half ! Change in shape and we seem in control but not fluid yet. I can see some players are finding their feet with this system. It keeps us assured and we don’t look like conceding.

Leicester is doing what we did at City. We should not complain. The match winner moves have to come from Xhaka and Luis. They have so much time on the ball to pick the players who make the right runs.

We need to move it quicker in the final third.

How much does Maddison cost?

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I obviously don't know the rules anymore, because on that Lacazette missed chance, i swear that's a high boot in most cases.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Mourinho's not happy with his squad even though A-M said they had the best window ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom