• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Say what you like about the Emirates crowd but they wouldn’t stand for this. We need the abusing back ASAP

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fam we should've signed a creative midfielder, these are three midfielders all more effective deep than in advanced positions.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
As poor as this 2nd half is, the 1st half was good IMO and that's enough encouragement for me. The problem was personnel related rather than Arteta's tactics today. Just a personal aside for me, but I really wish we had brought Nelson into the 18.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Just need one moment, the game against West Ham looked to be heading for a draw as well before Saka and Ceballos combined...

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Did we really need all three of Xhaka, Partey and Ceb? I dunno man, I dunno.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I said before this match that the points are guaranteed to be ours because of our defensive solidarity.

Its funny how I forget how awful our attacking play has become, especially when we have to resort to intricate play.

I was wrong. We need more efficiency and effectiveness in attack ASAP, we wont be able to sustain a top 4 challenge like this.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We really need an early goal to play this way. Or we have to decide we want only want 30/40% possession.

And fffffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom