• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners1616

Players looked so tired from the beginning. Should have played youngsters against Rapid Vienne.... Stupid squad management from Mikel.

Also the season is gonna be a nightmare with the midfield and the lack of creativity.

Gooner_girl14

And just like that, my initial excitement and hope for this season has gone. We couldn't beat a severely under-strength Leceister at home. We were so void of ideas and got worse as the game went on. Auba and Laca are out of form and without them we have literally no other goal scorers. Depressing.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We could have Mane and Salah on the wings for us and I don’t think we’d be able to get them 10 PL goals a piece. :lol:

We ignored the xG with Emery and we ignored it with Arteta. When will we learn?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We playing with 3 midfielders.
Xhaka played as a Lcb come lb. Ceballos effectively played as a second right back for large periods of the game.

Very disappointing given on paper we had the ideal chance to eventually play 4231. I don't know why Arteta is so reluctant to really go for it.

rockofcashel

**** sake... getting the ball on the edge of your own area, sprinting with it for twenty yards, then turning around, and passing it back to where you started from.. that's cat

It was like players looking up and seeing loads if space in front of them.. and suddenly thinking.. oh better let them get back here..

Why was Henry so good.. he was a speed merchant

Pires.. speed merchant

Overmars.. speed merchant

Anelka etc

Move the ball quicker ffs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The 2nd half was so bad only 1 chance created kept sideways i mean Arteta should have done something about that it just frustrating to watch we look slow laca auba just standing there. Leicester plan worked perfectly but that on us and mikel

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
No sustained pressure after their goal even though Leicester had no interest in doing anything but defend.. How is it possible to be so **** offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom