• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Costing his team due to lapse in concentration...Mr Housekeys, ladies and gentleman.

Manberg

Predator
I thought he was one of our best players. Criticising Xhaka for being slower than Under...I don’t see anyone criticising Partey for letting Tielemans make that pass. I like Partey but it’s hard to blame Xhaka there. He made some good passes.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I thought he was one of our best players. Criticising Xhaka for being slower than Under...I don’t see anyone criticising Partey for letting Tielemans make that pass. I like Partey but it’s hard to blame Xhaka there. He made some good passes.

Ffs Manberg...you never give up :lol:

RacingPhoton

Established Member
OMG. You are actually becoming Xhaka. That sounds exactly like how he blamed the forwards in an interview when he was asked about the penalty that he conceded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom