• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

blaze_of_glory

He seemed frustrated at not getting the ball from the CBs at times, but honestly he needed to do more to get open as were LCFC closing the pass to him off well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For his first league game in different league he did well nothing special but Artera should encourage him to play more long balls from deep

Polar Bear

As I expected Prem is way too fast for him, BUT thats only because he is so new and came from La Liga, give him time to get used to it.. he will learn how fast the Prem games are and become used to it.

The game was too fast for him today because its nothing like Europa League foreign clubs.. but he needs time and he will know. I expect in 5 weeks time he will be much more used to how quick the games are in this league.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
As I expected Prem is way too fast for him, BUT thats only because he is so new and came from La Liga, give him time to get used to it.. he will learn how fast the Prem games are and become used to it.

The game was too fast for him today because its nothing like Europa League foreign clubs.. but he needs time and he will know. I expect in 5 weeks time he will be much more used to how quick the games are in this league.
He hardly put a foot wrong today. What are you talking about? He was probably the least of our issues today.

Polar Bear

He hardly put a foot wrong today. What are you talking about? He was probably the least of our issues today.
The game was too quick for him, it totally passed him by, but as I said he will get used to it after a few weeks or a month, I am certain he will get used to how fast the Prem games are and will be good for us. No doubt about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom