• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I still don't really rate any of their defenders, but if Van Dijk is out for the season then they have a good chance at the league.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Didn't know where the post this, very sad. Football is a very cut throat business, as a young lad at such a big club you might think you're set for life but it so easily can fall apart. Now I'm not sure what the full story is, I'm just guessing the rejection might've played a part. In general this should be a reminder of the growing mental health crisis with teenage boys and young men. Rest in peace.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Didn't know where the post this, very sad. Football is a very cut throat business, as a young lad at such a big club you might think you're set for life but it so easily can fall apart. Now I'm not sure what the full story is, I'm just guessing the rejection might've played a part. In general this should be a reminder of the growing mental health crisis with teenage boys and young men. Rest in peace.

Tragic, not sure what young players are supposed to do. It's hard enough impressing a new club but even more difficult during Covid, less facilities and who knows if there'll be another lockdown, for the average player they don't have the agent pull either. It's make it at a club or bust and unfortunately he didn't make it.

Big clubs need to support their young players, at the very least recommend them to their affiliate clubs and City have 8 of them.

Also, just to note there's a go-fund me to help his family with funeral costs.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/in-lovin...m_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

GDeep™

League is very weak

You hear lots of footballers touch on this. Jamie Redknapp was talking about it on Sky, players get picked up at 6/7 by clubs, they and their parents think they’ve made it, but most are eventually released. You get kids who are 16 and without a club, and they don’t know anything but football. Getting your mind around to you maybe having to apply to the local warehouse is a big shift.

Redknapp was saying it’s important these kids at clubs keep their options open, educate yourself, do other things etc, because most aren’t making it in football anyway.

Obviously might be other stuff going on with this kid too, sad.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

@al-Ustaadh go easy on him, man is struggling for funds

giphy.gif

Latest posts+

Top Bottom