• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It’s a testament to Lacazette that he has four in four starts (wrongly disallowed) and still looks astonishingly ****.

BuT hE PrEssEs. So continues to make Arteta hard.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
giphy.gif

...think that's the moment I am tapping out as a defender of Laca's...I would say sell, but at this point no other team would take him unless he is a free.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Horrendous today.

Him missing all his chances is as expected now, but the reason I “like” (tolerate) him as our striker is because he’s the only one capable of dropping deeper and holding it up and bringing others into play. He’s not great at it (in fact barely good), but he’s the best we got and that is so depressing to say.

However today it was just shocking, every touch every play was just garbage.

Hopefully, he can improve but I'm very worried about his stamina. It has been a talking point of mine since season 1 here with him. I doubt it will improve.

He won't...at this point in his career he is done.

Well, I wanted to sell him in the summer and go for some younger modern striker with fresh legs that is horny for football. Guess we probably looked to try to sell Laca but there were no biters.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyway neither him or Eddie good enough to lead our line. Laca started the season well but the drop off happen again still early but I'm not expecting 20 goals.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah the goal absolutely should have stood but he then went on to do absolutely nothing. Tierney puts a ball on a plate for him and he can't even move his neck fat towards the ball to get a head on it. He missed that one on one Thursday. He's tragic. He's too slow to really credibly press, he's a terrible passer, he's pretty much gassed in the 40th minute and when chances do actually fall to him, the simpler the are the more likely he is to fluff them. I defended him for a long while and I don't take for granted the poor setup and service but he's been a spectacular disappointment and a massive waste of money. I cannot wait for him to be gone.

Polar Bear

Laca is good and will score goals, there is very little creation for him, needs better service, not just 85 yard hoofs up the field from Luiz all the time

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Laca is good and will score goals, there is very little creation for him, needs better service, not just 85 yard hoofs up the field from Luiz all the time

Please. Did you see the peach of a cross by Bellerin in the first half when Laca was caught on his heels on the edge of the box? Or the cross by Tierney which he just needed to get a head on from 6 yards out?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Fine margins decide these games, he’s unlucky with the disallowed goal in fairness but Vardy or a good striker scores the chance he had from Tierney's cross, but he’s so ****ing timid. Slow, poor passer, no agression, gasses out after an hour, can’t hold the ball up, shocking first touch yet has this look on his face like he’s not getting good service. He’s trash, but then most of our forward line is from a technical standpoint.
When you put it like that, he had two big chances and scored one. The one he scored was way more difficult as well but yeah just semantics really.

He’s killing us.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if Arteta taking him in and out of the side has lead to this crisis of confidence he’s having. Probably not, but food for thought.

I’ve never, and I say never, seen a player fall of this quickly.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Missed sitters like always. Yeah Giroud was a better player & I can't believe I'm saying this lol

Should've sold him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom