• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Shkod Help us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Do you honestly expect people to face up to Gabriel being to blame? :lol:
Yeah Gab panicked and went to the ball, which is admirable tbh. With experience he’ll keep a cool head and play the percentages next time.

Gabriel should have covered Vardy and backed Leno to save whatever Under would have produced from that angle.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We all know that fire is hot, sometimes you just need it to burn you as a gentle warning/reminder. Mustafi is crap, his little purple patch last season was exactly that.

Even without his errors, we still didn't score yesterday though.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
He's a decent defender but he just doesn't have the IQ to be anywhere near good enough as a footballer.

GunnerShy

what the point giving him new contract? Arteta starting to pissing me off with his decision making

Club trying to protect some value.

He's obviously going to go the route of free agency. It'll be the only way he gets a comparable salary. I hope we now put Saliba ahead of him in the EPL

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Club trying to protect some value.

He's obviously going to go the route of free agency. It'll be the only way he gets a comparable salary. I hope we now put Saliba ahead of him in the EPL
you know they won't go and we'll have to increase his already massive wages.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
what the point giving him new contract? Arteta starting to pissing me off with his decision making
He turned it down in the summer apparently, so you wonder why they bothered registering him in the squad.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I'd get rid of all three.
Easy to say but hard to do with HG quotas. Plus, if Luiz, Sokratis, and Mustafi leave, and possibly Mavropanos with his injury problems, we're down to five with Holding and Chambers. Can't see us investing in the back again after putting out the cash for Saliba and Gabriel. The time is to start investing in attack.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
He turned it down in the summer apparently, so you wonder why they bothered registering him in the squad.
Chambers just coming back from injury, Sokratis not fitting the system really, Mari injured... Plenty of reasons really.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Easy to say but hard to do with HG quotas.
Nelson will be 21 in December so he can count as one of the senior HG from next season, I'm sure that same thing can apply to some of the other Hale End boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom