• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 6 (Oct 23-26)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Football is just really boring. Nearly all teams have the same flaws we go on about. It doesn't matter the level you watch it's the same. One team circulating possession the other defending hoping to catch a break.

All down to the academy's producing clones.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Not sure how some have managed to stomach watching any games tonight after yesterday. I've banned myself from watching for at least a week, ruling me out the next two games. ****ing sick of getting angry at something so abhorrent.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
So all close to 1-0 for Burnley against the title contenders

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The more football I watch the more I'm convinced at the top level the best way to play is defensive with pockets of high tempo transition play.
Basically these guys stay back
Keeper
CB CB

CM Cm

And have everyone else blitz forward in 3 or 4 passes. Maybe only happens 5 or 6 times a game but teams are so well organised now you can spend 15 / 20 minutes with 80 possession and achieve nothing.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
The more football I watch the more I'm convinced at the top level the best way to play is defensive with pockets of high tempo transition play.
Basically these guys stay back
Keeper
CB CB

CM Cm

And have everyone else blitz forward in 3 or 4 passes. Maybe only happens 5 or 6 times a game but teams are so well organised now you can spend 15 / 20 minutes with 80 possession and achieve nothing.
Yes Wengerball or peak barca tiki taka is dead these days. Every team wants to be like a machine. Sad to see.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom