• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 6 (Oct 23-26)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This year is the best chance any bum team is ever going to get to win the league.

Arsenal...

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.png

GDeep™

League is very weak
Great win for Sp**s. Not many teams will go away to Burnley and beat them.

Arteta will go there, park the bus and still collect an L.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Ndombele is a joy to watch, proper baller.

Remember them guys? Ballers?
I have to admit, his improvement has been remarkable. I have to applaud Mourinho's work with their record signing.

Spent a lot of time with him individually, tactically and conditioning - its paying off.

Not that I am the type to praise Sp**s but I did also notice that - he came in for a lot of ridicule last season and they've tried to work on it. With willingness from the player himself of course.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I have to admit, his improvement has been remarkable. I have to applaud Mourinho's work with their record signing.

Spent a lot of time with him individually, tactically and conditioning - its paying off.

Not that I am the type to praise Sp**s but I did also notice that - he came in for a lot of ridicule last season and they've tried to work on it. With willingness from the player himself of course.
Not sure it's Mourinho's work. He seems to slowly go back to the level he had at Lyon. Last season he seemed horribly mismanaged and not bothered.

I was really jealous he went to Spuds after wishlisting him all summer. Good for him he's getting better again, but quite bad for us.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Not sure it's Mourinho's work. He seems to slowly go back to the level he had at Lyon. Last season he seemed horribly mismanaged and not bothered.

I was really jealous he went to Spuds after wishlisting him all summer. Good for him he's getting better again, but quite bad for us.
It's well known Mourinho spent a lot of time on him, he was really on his case tbh. Mourinho had issues with his fitness and made conditioning a priority. He was dragging this boy out during lockdown into the park to get him up to speed when the training ground was shut down for example.

I wouldn't call him a wishlist signing however, another languid frenchman our fanbase would just complain about him nonstop.

Mourinho's militant style also doesn't work on everyone, luckily for Sp**s and Levi it seems to be working this time.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
It's well known Mourinho spent a lot of time on him, he was really on his case tbh. Mourinho had issues with his fitness and made conditioning a priority. He was dragging this boy out during lockdown into the park to get him up to speed when the training ground was shut down for example.

I wouldn't call him a wishlist signing however, another languid frenchman our fanbase would just complain about him nonstop.

Mourinho's militant style also doesn't work on everyone, luckily for Sp**s and Levi it seems to be working this time.
Fair enough, I did not know that. Only thought his handling of Ndombele was curious last season.

Top Bottom