• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Midfielder or in deNile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He should be starting over Bellerin, easily at this point.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
How come he's not even close to the team atm?

If this is going to be the norm for the season, we should have sold him.
I love Ainsley but he's coasted through his last couple appearances. I haven't been terribly surprised not to see him - I would like to though. Not sure if that would be at RB though, as unlike others I actually think Bellerin has been decent this season.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
When Bellerin is putting peformances luke he has been doing (e.g the horror show against Pool) yet still dosnt get dropped. AMN must be wishing he went to Wolves.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin living rent free in a few heads I see.

Have to wonder what was said to him in the summer that convinced, or was he forced, to stay.

Hopefully we don’t get another Joel Campbell case where we could’ve sold a fringe player for £££ but end up getting peanuts.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
he seems rather an independent minded character. Wouldnt surprise me that he has been put on the non negotiable naughty step.

We have to bring football and footballing reasons back to the heart and centre of this club. This isnt the frikkin army that such rigid discipline is being emphasised

Pop Tart

Established Member
Few games he has played this season people were saying he was **** and not looking interested. Now he warrants a game because **** has hit the fan. Best thing to come of of hale end since slice bread.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I love Ainsley but he's coasted through his last couple appearances. I haven't been terribly surprised not to see him - I would like to though. Not sure if that would be at RB though, as unlike others I actually think Bellerin has been decent this season.

I don’t disagree, but why are some players like Ainsley dropped immediately for being below par and others are played to the point of exhaustion? I find it strange.

He should’ve got game time against Rapid Vienna if he wasn’t going to get any against Leicester. Even did the press conference.

He was riding a wave of confidence after the England call up, as was Reiss after the goal against Liverpool, but afterwards they’re nowhere to be seen.

At a loss tbh. Agree that he’s not needed at right back though.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
I don’t disagree, but why are some players like Ainsley dropped immediately for being below par and others are played to the point of exhaustion? I find it strange.

He should’ve got game time against Rapid Vienna if he wasn’t going to get any against Leicester. Even did the press conference.

He was riding a wave of confidence after the England call up, as was Reiss after the goal against Liverpool, but afterwards they’re nowhere to be seen.

Flair players are redundant now

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

I do agree re Rapid Vienna. He absolutely should have played that game at least, and there are a couple of games where he could have rotated with Saka when the latter was playing deeper.

I find it a bit weird but I'm not sure why either of them are being dropped in the grand scheme.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Was listening to Arsecast extra and they said that we should have just sold him to Wolves and I can't disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom