• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Willian in the hole is something which I really hope that we see upon his return. He's a progressive dribbler, has a great touch and has an eye for the pass.

Definitely our best option there.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Hopefully we emit him from the squad too tbh. Not too sure.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think its unfair to be harsh on this guy yet. Our entire attack is struggling.
He’s a good player for sure, still CL quality without a doubt.

Think he functions in a good team but can he turns us into a good team? Time will tell.

For me it’s no10 or nothing. We need him getting the ball to our front three, not being in isolated in our front three.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He’s a good player for sure, still CL quality without a doubt.

Think he functions in a good team but can he turns us into a good team? Time will tell.

For me it’s no10 or nothing. We need him getting the ball to our front three, not being in isolated in our front three.
I think he and all the attacking players we field would benefit from this but unfortunately Arteta is worried about the solidity. For me we should try it in easier PL and cup games. Maybe try a 433 with Saka in the midfield for tougher games. This is all too Unai Emery atm.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Car crash of a poster.
He got more assists in one game than your redundant bum got in one whole season. Not only that, he scored 14 times for Chelsea last season... Are you drunk? You don’t have to like it. It happened. Deal with it the best way you can :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

He got more assists in one game than your redundant bum got in one whole season. Not only that, he scored 14 times for Chelsea last season... Are you drunk? You don’t have to like it. It happened. Deal with it the best way you can :lol:
I welcomed the Willian signing so you taking pot shots at Özil doesn’t bother me.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

So what’s the problem then? You seemed very upset for one so apparently unflustered? :mad:
Lol it was just an awful post. You said Willian’s doing better than Özil but Özil hasn’t even played.

I actually thought you were taking the piss and called you a car crash as a joke. :lol:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

we don’t learn.

We really don't. I mean it's not rocket science either and I'm in sheer disbelief at the deals we've made in the last few months alone. That's not counting the rumoured contract offer for Mustafi.

I just pray that a lightbulb turns on somewhere within this club because these decisions will kill us eventually.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Willian, Luiz, Cedric even Mari all wreak of fake penny pinching lazy signings, the money invested in all 4 of those could have went to atleast two proper players that could have actually helped us, but we are Arsenal and we apparently don't want to improve we prefer languishing in mediocrity and crap transfer deals.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's fine as a squaddie. The issue this club has had is that far too many players who should be near the end of the bench are starting matches for us consistently and being paid like CL level starters rather than what their actual abilities and contributions dictate.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom