• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Wenger leaving has made me cold and cynical as the years have gone by
But I remember us discussing our last game before lockdown (West Ham) which we both went to, on a thread. You seemed more involved back then. Have you disassociated more during lockdown or something ?

roz

Fake News Merchant
But I remember us discussing our last game before lockdown (West Ham) which we both went to, on a thread. You seemed more involved back then. Have you disassociated more during lockdown or something ?
Early Arteta days I guess, must have had some renewed faith. We were awful bar Ceballos that game. Actually when I think about it, we haven’t really been playing any better than that.

Not sure all in all, Im watching more football than ever, not much else to do at the moment. Just feels hollow right now with everything going on in the world as well as this talk of super league, project big picture, £15 pay per view etc..

Do you still feel the same about football since the West Ham game? Be interesting to get another perspective.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ek3MqASXEAEBFN8

On a side note. I really hate our badge. It's so 2002 designer trying to be modern. Needs to be updated and ironically made to look more traditional. Should go back to the 2001-2002 shape and tweak it.

Arsenal-Logo-History.jpg

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Early Arteta days I guess, must have had some renewed faith. We were awful bar Ceballos that game. Actually when I think about it, we haven’t really been playing any better than that.

Not sure all in all, Im watching more football than ever, not much else to do at the moment. Just feels hollow right now with everything going on in the world as well as this talk of super league, project big picture, £15 pay per view etc..

Do you still feel the same about football since the West Ham game? Be interesting to get another perspective.
I mean I have always had an issue with football on a wide scale. I have always hated that whoever is lucky enough to have a more ambitious or rich owner does better, I think it defeats the object of sport but I feel like it must happen in other sports too.

I mean since the West Ham game we won a trophy, although Arteta hasn't really improved in the league since he joined here. There are big questions ahead for him and if he fails too I'm going to be quite disheartened by it all. But the point of football is you gotta support your team regardless, but I guess it is hard doing so given how greedy the sport has become.

But as I've said its a multi billion pound industry, and is therefore run by corporate greedy businessmen. Its a dog eat dog world these days. Clubs are competing to better manage their finances, leagues are competing to make more money and spread their viewership, and even administrative bodies like UEFA, FIFA etc are tryna maximise their piece of the pie. This is how top level football is unfortunately unless you support the lower teams. The problem I find with that is I like watching the best a sport has to offer.

Reactions: roz

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
On a side note. I really hate our badge. It's so 2002 designer trying to be modern. Needs to be updated and ironically made to look more traditional. Should go back to the 2001-2002 shape and tweak it.

Arsenal-Logo-History.jpg
I 100000% agree with this. I thought I was the only one that thought it looks silly too. It looks so childish and cheesy. Its way too simple and needs to get a more vintage/retro touch like the Everton and City badge. I was angry when Juventus changed their badge for example, they changed from that iconic one to that stupid J they have now.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I 100000% agree with this. I thought I was the only one that thought it looks silly too. It looks so childish and cheesy. Its way too simple and needs to get a more vintage/retro touch like the Everton and City badge. I was angry when Juventus changed their badge for example, they changed from that iconic one to that stupid J they have now.

Can't be joining the European super League with that PowerPoint badge. Makes us look even more clownish than our footballing performances do.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I will always have a soft spot for that badge, even if it isn't the best...it's the Invincible badge after all!

I don't want to change it, not unless we went back to any of those beautiful 90s badges though :drool:

You just know if we redesigned the badge in 2020, it would look even worse though... style these days ****ing sucks and I don't trust the club to get it right...guarantee they will have Bellerin on board to help design it, using his "fashion sense" :confused:

Last edited:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not sure if this has been shared already. But Gary Neville basically nails it again.

Wryer

Arsenal-Logo-History.jpg

Anything will irk when we are on the down.

:lol:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal-Logo-History.jpg

We need to do what Liverpool do. Just have a cannon on the kits, the badge ruins the styling of a lot of the shirts.

Hjalmaar

We need to do what Liverpool do. Just have a cannon on the kits, the badge ruins the styling of a lot of the shirts.
That badge almost/pretty much ruins the otherwise excellent 19/20 away shirt for me. If it was with a simple cannon I'd wear it to the weddings.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
No more Thursday night football? :Celebration:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
tweet got deleted so probably fake news :lol:

Legacy inclusion into a european super league might be what gets us back with the big dogs:shivering:

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom