• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Shkod Help us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
Player returning from injury excuse does not seem to apply with Mustafi with these fans smh. Literally his first game back and he didn’t even do that bad.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
He knows the reason we're offering him a contract is so we can sell him.

He stands to make more money by leaving on a free

Of course, we tried to do the same with Xhaka and el neny by giving them new deals which fell flat on our faces. There is clearly a disconnect between the players and management team making decisions. It's so important to understand the player mentality but also their value in the market.

If we look at both xhaka, mustafi and el neny they could've all been sold by now for a tidy sum of we didn't put them on such high wages.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think Xhaka was a genuine extension. It is and has been his team pretty much for the past few years.

Mustafi we are just trying to claw back some money its obvious.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Who says Fofana is inferior? He’s starting PL games and Saliba isn’t.

He's starting because Soyuncus injured think people are getting carried away with the comparisons with him and Saliba

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Protect what sell on value? Wasn't Emery trying to sell him to West Brom two and a half years ago? If he had any value, he would have been sold already.

If he has been offered a new contract, it is because he is rated at the club.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
He's gonna start on Sunday isn't he? Sigh. I just cant understand how a fully fit Saliba doesn't make the bench for the Leicester game over a Mustafi who just returned from injury.

Breezy

This bum has a year left on his contract. So expect him to try to play out of his skin this season in order to get a big bosman move.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Get out while you can, Shkodran! Please.

campbell.jpg

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I once had that as my avi and someone told me it was racist :lol:

Ffs people so bold calling people racist these days, wasn't your whole thing being Joel's only fan?

Still telling him to get out while he still can like he's some prisoner is still hilarious to this day.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ffs people so bold calling people racist these days, wasn't your whole thing being Joel's only fan?

Still telling him to get out while he still can like he's some prisoner is still hilarious to this day.
I was his biggest supporter and I was told celebrating the great man was racist... Can’t really win... I was looking at his YouTube bits the other day. Unreal stuff.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He's gonna start on Sunday isn't he? Sigh. I just cant understand how a fully fit Saliba doesn't make the bench for the Leicester game over a Mustafi who just returned from injury.

I'm hoping he's so bad tonight that Saliba has to play vs Utd. We have a choice of 2 from 8 CB's tonight, and 3 on Sun! :facepalm:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm hoping he's so bad tonight that Saliba has to play vs Utd. We have a choice of 2 from 8 CB's tonight, and 3 on Sun! :facepalm:
Even if makes a 90m dash from dundalk's box to score an own goal, he'll probably still start on Sunday. Clearly the manager values experience over youth.

Hopefully Saliba displaces him soon because I'm tired of seeing his face after every **** up

Mod Edit: STOP TRYING TO BYPASS THE SWEAR CENSOR WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom