• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Why have Nelson and Pepe switched sides? Nelson has been our best player and then he moves to the side of the pitch where he plays ****.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
It's alright lads, we'll get hammered 7-0 at the weekend and MessiahMikel will come out with

"This is what we wan't to be like, We deserved to win!!!"

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I keep seeing “Pepe can’t dribble posts”.

He hasn’t been great but he’s had a grand total of one 1v1 dribble. Relax.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Why on earth are we still playing with five at the back? The Dundalk players are absolutely dead. Push Xhaka into midfield, Arteta not reacting on this makes me nervous
I don’t think we can play with 4 and stop Patrick Hoban

Reactions: Tsl

gamechannel

Sky Sports' Ron Walker at the Emirates Stadium:

"Nicolas Pepe's taken more wrong turnings than a bad taxi driver tonight. Dundalk have a human wall on the edge of the box and without question, he's headed for it every time, even though Cedric is offering him unwavering support on the outside.

"Arsenal look more dangerous on the other flank with Kolasinac offering natural width and proving difficult to track. But the Gunners need more through the middle. There's ben a gaping hole between either flank."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom