• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | Sunday 1st November |16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who was your Man of the Match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cant see us winning at all. The inevitable horseshoe football with United knocking penalties and capitalising on counters.

-----Auba----------Lacazette---------Willian

Saka-----------Xhaka--------Partey----------Bellerin

---------------Tierney---Gabriel-----Mustafi

-------------------------------Leno

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Call it pessimism but I'd say the fact we haven't won away against a big 6 club in like 6 years, haven't won at Old Trafford in like 14 years, we're not in great form, and we're just not particularly good anyway, would all point to us probably not winning this game.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If we want to have a chance, we need to score at least 2 goals.

The regular penalty for United/Bruno and Mike Dean are a perfect combination for them. Won't be surprised if we get a man down.

On our side, I hope Arteta gets the lineup right and doesn't go with this "outsmarting oppo managers" bullshit. Just play Auba central.

Saka - Auba - Pepe (Nelson)
Willian (Ceballos)
Xhaka - Partey
Tierney - Gabriel - Mustafi ( :facepalm: ) - Bellerin
Leno​

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The team I'd play -

Leno
Bellerin - Saliba - Gabriel - Tierney
Willock - Partey - Saka
Pepe - Auba - Willian
The team we'll go with -

Leno
Bellerin - Mustafi - Gabriel - Tierney - Saka
Partey - Ceballos/Xhaka
Willian - Laca - Auba
Game plan will be to nick a goal on the break, same way we always play in the big games.

United get an early goal and that's out the window.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
£760m squad at home v £531 squad

Should really only be one winner, but this is a one off game, which is a very small sample size.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
£760m squad at home v £531 squad

Should really only be one winner, but this is a one off game, which is a very small sample size.

I swear you do this to troll now. How is it relevant in any way when two of those United players cost 180M combined and one resembles a fridge freezer.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'd go with this. I'd rather see Saka in attack than Willian. I didnt see last night game but last week I said I'd like to see Willock next to Partey, so this has nothing to do with last night. I think they could make a great partnership. Put Elneny in as a 3 and drop Willian is another alternative when playing a better team or protecting a lead.

Leno
Bellerin - Mustafi - Gabriel - Tierney
Willock - Partey
Willian
Pepe - Auba - Saka

Leno
Bellerin - Mustafi - Gabriel - Tierney
Elneny
Willock - Partey
Pepe - Auba - Saka

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Ole on Arteta in his press conference:

“Any manager would need some time to put his principles and plays, he’s already won a trophy with them and you can see what he’s doing, you can see he’s got his own ideas and that he’s also worked under a top manager before, definitely. When you’re at the start of your career as a manager and you can start winning already it’s a great foundation to build from and they’ve really found a manager who wants the best for the club.”

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hope Marital starts, he’s been one of my favourite players to watch over the last few months.

Reactions: A_G

Malky

Established Member
Mike Dean as ref and Mustafi starting means a loss for us

Might as well start taking bets on what minute Mustafi will get sent off? Or how many pens they'll get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom